Thank you for your interest in employment with First Tee – Augusta. Ideal employees embody and model First Tee’s Nine Core Values: honesty, integrity, courtesy, responsibility, judgment, respect, perseverance, confidence and sportsmanship.
We are looking for people who:
- are articulate
- are energetic
- possess a strong work ethic
- possess excellent interpersonal communications skills
- interact work well with students, parents, and the general public
- have a passion for youth programming
Knowledge of golf is helpful but not required. If you are a hard worker who would like to help make a positive difference in the life of our young people, please complete and submit the First Tee – Augusta Online Employment Application using the link below.
First Tee – Augusta Positions:
- Driving Range Attendant (Part-time) Position Overview
- Golf Shop Attendant (Part-time) Position Overview
- Golf Course Maintenance Team (Part Time)
- Summer Internship