(Last updated Friday, September 11, 2020)
We understand the inconveniences associated with the precautions we are implementing.
We ask that EVERYONE respect the following measures that are being set forth
so that we can all remain safe, healthy and slow the spread of Covid-19:
- ALL PERSONS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK INSIDE THE GOLF SHOP AND WITHIN 6 FEET OF OTHER PEOPLE.
Due to the limited supply of PPE, TFTA is only able to provide masks for employees and volunteers at this time.
- Patrons who chose not to wear a mask may call from outside the golf shop to check in or purchase range balls.
- ALL PERSONS ARE ASKED TO SANITIZE HANDS BEFORE ENTERING THE BUILDING.
- Patrons are to stay behind marked areas around the front counter when checking in and respect others in the building by maintaining social distancing guidelines.
- The use of credit/ debit and gift cards is encouraged over cash.
- Golf shop high contact surfaces (ie. doorknobs, counter tops, sink knobs, keyboards, computer screens, credit card machine) will be cleaned and sanitized every 1- 2 hours.
- Building will be sanitized with disinfectant mist weekly.
- Golf carts and pull carts are now available. Guests are permitted to ride two people per cart. Carts are disinfected and sanitized after each use.
The following areas/items are NOT ACCESSIBLE at this time to minimize the spread of Covid-19:
- Snack Bar area to include the water fountain. Drinks and snacks will be available for purchase at the front desk.
- Golf shop merchandise to include clubs, shoes, Birdie Bucks and TFTA merchandise. Tees and balls are available for purchase.
- Golf shop sofas and chairs
- Loaner clubs
- Golf course coolers, ball washers, shoe cleaners and benches.
- Outdoor benches (Patrons are welcome to bring their own lawn chairs but will be required to maintain safe social distancing.)
The First Tee of Augusta appreciates all donations. To help slow the spread of Covid-19 we have made the following changes to our donation acceptance criteria:
What we are currently limiting the donated items we accept to:
- Golf clubs
- Golf balls
What we are NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING the following donated items in order to slow the spread of Covid-19:
- Cloth travel cases
- Used gloves
- Miscellaneous items
Thank you for your patience and perseverance as we navigate this challenging time.